GF Library Quilting Guild meetings are on hiatus, but we are still quilting together online.
Starting October 20, we will begin a new project, it’s a Sampler Quilt of 12-inch blocks designed by Lori Holt. Back in January, each member of our group selected their favorite block from a few of Lori Holt’s books.
Every 2 weeks, I’ll post the next pattern here, as well as mail it out to all registered members of the group. (Registration is free, just call the Library and speak to Tiffany.) Since all the blocks are 12-inches finished, feel free to swap any out that you don’t like for others.
- Oct 19: Fabric Requirements
- Nov 2: Irish Chain Block Lvl 1 (Make 18 before May 31!)
- Nov 16: Simple Star Block Lvl 1(Make 1)
- Nov 30: Heart Block Lv1 (Make 1)
- Dec 28: Churn Dash Lvl 1 (Make 1)
- Jan 11: Grandma’s Quilt Block Lvl 1 Make 1)
- Jan 25: Scrappy Strawberry Block Lvl 2 (Make 1)
- Feb 8: Cool Threads Block Lvl 2 (Make 1)
- March 8: Pinwheels Block Lvl 2 (Make 1)
- March 15: Winter Star Block Lvl 2 (Make 1)
- March 22: Butter Churn Block Lvl 3 (Make 1)
- April 6: Sunflower Block Lvl 3 (Make 1)
- April 19: Tumbleweed Block Lvl 3 (Make 1)
- May 3: Bee Block Lvl 3 (Make 1)
- May 17: Feed and Seed Block Lvl 4 (Make 1)
- May 31: Assembly
We will not take a break for the holidays, but the blocks are easy enough you should be able to catch up if you fall behind by a few weeks. Click the links above to see each block.
If you need help with any of of the steps, feel free to make an appointment at the library to talk to Tiffany. 870-438-6700. Be sure to wear a mask!