The next two blocks for the quilt a long are the Pinwheel Block and the Winter Star Block. Registered members should be getting instructions this week for these two blocks.
These are both level 2 blocks, and are fairly easy. They are on in Lori Holt’s Farm Girl Vintage Quilt and this book can be found at the Green Forest Library.
We’ll also be resuming in person quilt club meetings on April 9 at 4PM. We will be practicing social distancing and wearing masks, so come prepared. We want to see all that you’ve been working on this past year!
- Fabric Requirements
- Irish Chain Block Lvl 1 (Make 18 before May 31!)
- Simple Star Block Lvl 1(Make 1)
- Heart Block Lv1 (Make 1)
- Churn Dash Lvl 1 (Make 1)
- Grandma’s Quilt Block Lvl 1 Make 1)
- Scrappy Strawberry Block Lvl 2 (Make 1)
- Winter Star Block Lvl 2 (Make 1)
- Pinwheel Block Lvl 2 (Make 1)
- Cool Threads Block Lvl 2 (Make 1)