We’re Seeking a full-time Youth/Children’s Librarian. The ideal person will:
- Serve the patrons at the library, especially children, in helping them find books and resources.
- Assist with weekly stortime, read stories, sing songs, and be silly
- Plan and implement programs, activities, and events for childrens of all ages.
- Help the director in collection development for Youth Services
- Assist in promoting the library services and programs
Benefits include: Paid Federal Holidays, Paid Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation (after 1 year of employment). Working with a small group of employees, job satisfaction
Starting pay is 12.60/hr.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Associates degree in a child-related field, or equivalent work experience with children
- Outgoing and fun personality to attract the youth to the library
Send your Resume, Cover Letter, References and Application to Tiffany at [email protected]